Sunday Review - August 5, 2018
On Sunday, August 5, 2018, Matthew preached the message, "Justice Will Prevail" from Genesis 18:16-33 as a part of our current series, re:creation. Below are a few discussion questions for Community Group or personal study this week. To listen to the message again, visit our Audio Resources page. For a PDF of projection from the message, please click here.
1. Why does God require Abraham to practice "righteousness and justice"? What's the relationship between God's work and Abraham's work in bringing the Lord's purposes for Abraham to pass?
2. Are you grateful or troubled that sin is never silent, never generic, and always punished? Explain your response.
3. Give an example of a current situation in your life where it is comforting to know that God practices justice.
4. Is there another situation in your life it's hard to believe God is just given the circumstances?
5. How can we practically grow in our faith in the justice of God? In what ways does the resurrection of Christ help us?
Posted on Tue, August 7, 2018
by Matthew Williams filed under