Spring 2018 Sunday School Classes
Sunday Mornings, 8:45 - 9:45 am
THE BOOK OF PROVERBS
Taught by Matthew Giannini
Matthew is a returning teacher to our Sunday School classes and this semester he will be leading a guided study on the book of Proverbs. Class begins on February 11th and will last for ten consecutive weeks, with a break for Easter Sunday. For more information, contact Matthew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to sign up for the BOOK OF PROVERBS class.
KNOW WHY YOU BELIEVE: CONNECTING HEART AND MIND
Taught by Bob Shanks
Bob has taught classes for the last two semesters. Now, comes a class that continues the same critical thinking as we learn to apply and defend the Christian faith in daily life. Topics for this course will be laid out as the following:
1) Is Christianity rational?
2) Is there a God?
3) Is Jesus Christ God?
4) Did Christ rise from the dead?
5) Is the bible God's word?
6) Are the biblical documents reliable?
7) Are miracles possible?
8) Do science and scripture conflict?
9) Why does God allow evil and suffering?
10) Does Christianity differ from other religions?
11) Is christian experience valid?
12) Tying it all together
Click here to sign up for the KNOW WHY YOU BELIEVE: CONNECTING HEART AND MIND.